How I Fucked My Sister In Law Wet Pussy
How I Fucked My Sister In Law Wet Pussy
If you are under 18 years of age or if it is illegal to view adult material in your community, please leave now. We can't be held responsible for your actions. We are not acting in any way to send you this information; you are choosing to receive it! Continuing further means that you understand and accept responsibility for your own actions, thus releasing the creators of this Web page and our service provider from all liability.
Don't Forget To Bookmark Us Now For Latest Stories.

How I Fucked My Sister In Law Wet Pussy

I decided to pay a visit to my s****r in law's.I knocked on the door and walked in as usual,she was wearing a t shirt and black leggings.She asked me why I had come over and I just said that I was bored and that I had missed visiting her as it had been a while.She said that she had missed my visits too and that she was a bit bored too.After a little while Suz asked me if I would like a drink,I jokingly said yes I'll have a whiskey and coke and she said OK and I think I'll join you with a vodka and coke.Suz also put some music on and we began chatting and having a laugh,the music was good and the drink was flowing too.After a couple of hours or so and without me really noticing Suz was laying on the couch whilst I was sat at the other end,Suz's legs were across my knee and I had my left hand resting on her leg below her knee.We carried on chatting,laughing and drinking,later on I realised that whilst chatting I was in fact now squeezing and playing with one of Suz's feet.Suz seemed perfectly at ease with this and she just carried on talking,as she was talking my heart rate went up as I had all these exciting thoughts going through my head.Suz seemed to be drinking quicker now and I took advantage of this and started playing with her feet even more but now I was also stroking her leg but still below her knee.After a while Suz says I must go to the loo and she staggered off,I thought that would be the end of it but at least I had played with her feet and legs.I got another drink and fantasized a little,a few minutes later Suz came back downstairs but this time wearing only a dressing gown that went to just below the knee.I thought fantastic,Suz got another strong drink and laid back down in the same position.Suz then says "now carry on doing what you were doing cos it was nice".I didn't need telling twice. As the drinks,music and chatter flowed I got a little more adventurous,I was now stroking Suz's leg a little above her knee but Suz just carries on chatting and drinking,my heart is racing and my cock was growing,just then I realised that Suz was now moving her foot slightly up and down my leg and her eyes were closed,she had a content look on her face and her head was moving side to side to the music.Then I noticed her legs were slightly open,I took advantage of this by moving my hand a little further up her right leg until my hand was half way between her knee and her hip.Suz says"that feels nice" and I say"what is",Suz says "stroking my leg like that" and I say "good I'm glad cos it feels nice for me too".For a while nothing is said while I carry on stroking her leg then suddenly Suz said "you know what Steve",and I said "what?",and Suz said something that just blew me away,she said in,a slurred voice "Steve,I haven't made love for 10 years now,we dont bother anymore you know"I gasped and said "wow,you're joking me"and she said "no".Then she followed it up with "but I want to make love now,to fuck now,that is if you want to".I said "if I want to,are you joking,I've waited all my life for the chance to" and Suz said "really!!","oh yes" I said and I began to stroke her leg at the top of her thigh,with sufficient courage reached I went to stroke my finger over what I presumed would be a knicker covered pussy mound but fantastically she was naked,my finger trembled over her hairy mound and her legs opened slightly more,Suz's eyes closed again and she moaned quietly,I couldn't believe that I was about to poke out Suz's pussy after all these years.My finger brushed down over her clit and her already damp pussy lips,I went straight back to her clit for another feel,it was huge and by the way her body was responding it was very sensitive.I played with her sexy nub a while and I lifted up one of her legs so I could kiss her foot,my finger moved down to her now open lips and I gently pushed my finger deep into her aching pussy,Suz moaned out loud as I penetrated her slowly and I savoured every moment of my finger sliding into her hot cunt.The sound of her wet pussy from my finger poking was amazing,she was getting wetter by the stroke,Suz said"Oh Steve that's fantastic,I never thought I would feel like this again",As I play with her pussy I say "Open your dressing gown"but Suz says "no I'm fat and embarrassed about my body"I laughed and I said "Suz we are here and I'm currently sitting here playing with your pussy so let me decide what I want to see",Suz nervously opens her dressing gown and opens it wide and for the first time,I,see Suz naked."oh my god,you look amazing,even better than all my fantasies of you"Suz says"you're joking I'm horrid",I said "no trust me you look unbelievable,if you didn't then right now my cock would be retreating but if anything its got harder".I start to push 2 fingers into her pussy and Suz yelps with delight"oh Steve"she says"make me cum",I decide to change position so I lift up her legs and kneel on the floor next to her,now I can kiss and suck her tits as well as kiss her luscious lips,I decide to kiss and lick her tits whilst I pump her hot tight pussy with 2 fingers,I then kiss my way up to her waiting lips,Suz is moaning loudly and her tongue is running over her lips,I suck on her tongue quite hard and Suz responds by thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth and finally our lips meet.We kiss long,hard and passionately until suddenly Suz breaks away from the kiss and gasps for air,she whispers in my ear"oh shit Steve I'm gunna cum for the first time in years",I say"I'm so glad its gunna be me who makes you cum hard,now enjoy it sexy lady",she says "do you really think I'm sexy?",and I say"oh god yesssss".Within seconds Suz is having a massive orgasm,her body is squirming around,she's moaning really loud and her pussy is squirting out endless amounts of pussy cream as wave after wave of orgasms flood over her sexy body.After a minute or so the orgasms start to subside and Suz is gasping"thank you,that was mindblowing". Suz laid there on the couch with a fabulous content smile and her eyes closed,I began gently kissing her erect nipples,they were huge,I then rolled my tongue around them.My hand cupped her huge tits and I told her how sexy she is,slowly my hand made its way down to her amazing clit,as I touched it Suz squealed with delight,I said "that feels amazing,so big,so sensitive,its making me as horny as hell",I kiss my way down her body until I get to her sweet pussy,my tongue brushes across her nub and suz's body arches up in response to my touch,I can smell her sexy pussy and I tell Suz how much I want to lick her,Suz changes position slightly to allow me to run my tongue down the length of her cunt lips,she gaspes"oh yes Steve,taste my pussy,lick it out,I want to feel you inside me,god I can't believe this is happening after all these years".As my tongue pushes her red pussy lips apart Suz cries "fucking hell,oh yes",I moan as my tongue explores every inch of her sexy cunt,I tell Suz that I can't believe how hot,wet and tight she is and she is just so damn sexy.My hands are all over her body as I lick her out faster and faster,Suz begs me not to stop and I oblige,she really is amazing,then Suz cries"my god you're gonna make me cum again,I've never cum twice before,aàaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh,oh fuckin hell yessssssssssssss,aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh,fuck me,lick me you bastard,aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh,here I cummmmmmmmmm,AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,wave after wave of red hot sweet amazing tasting cum juice is being shot at quite a f***e into my grateful mouth and I'm struggling to swallow it all but I want to taste it all,Suz seems to be cummin forever,eventually her orgasms die away and I tell her she is the most amazing sexy woman I have ever met and that she cums like a man and that is so sexy.Suz recovers a little and tells me "I have never cum so intensly in all my life and I have never squirted before,it was amazing babes,you are amazing Steve,I can't wait for what's next". As Suz laid on the couch I removed the rest of my clothes, I looked down at my stiff cock,then I thought to myself wow finally I'm going to fuck Suz.I climbed on top of Suz and we began to kiss passionately, our lips are wet and our tongues entwine, my cock is resting on top of her hairy mound,Suz moans quietly and moves her body under mine,I tell Suz how much I want her,Suz says"I can't wait anymore Steve,I need you inside me".I change position slightly so that my cock is at the entrance to her pussy and I take a deep breath in anticipation,all the while hoping I won't be dissapointed,I needn't have worried,as my cock drove deeply and gently into her she felt even better than my wildest dreams,"oh Suz" I gasped"you feel amazing",Suz doesn't reply as she seems to be dreaming,then suddenly as my cock has fully entered her Suz screamed "yes,my god,that's fantastic,a cock inside me for the first time in years"'"you like that feeling then?","like it,are you joking I love it,what a fantastic feeling".As,I pump deep into Suz's rampant cunt I watch her fabulous tits bouncing around,Suz is moaning loudly,she says"oh Steve I've never cum with a cock inside me and they say its the best ever but I've cum twice already so I guess I won't find out today"I say nothing as I just want to fuck her brains out,I move so that I can see my cock going in and out of her pussy and it looks fantastic the way her cunt lips open and close around my cock.Suz tells me that she wants to be on top,I pull out and we change position,Suz climbs on top and takes my length again,as I watch Suz banging hard on my cock her face looks amazing as she fully enjoys herself,suddenly Suz gasps"my god I'm gonna cum again you randy sexy bastard",Suz keeps banging harder and faster and suddenly she explodes with passion as wave after wave of intense orgasms rip through her body,Suz is playing wildly with her bouncing tits,she is screaming and shouting"oh yeeeeeeesssssssss,yes yes yes,this is amazing,what a fucking mindblowing orgasm,fuck me yes AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH,Suz is now sobbing passionately,her hot rampant cunt is gripping my cock in such a sexy way that I can't hold on anymore and as wave after wave of orgasms are ripping through her passionate body I feel my cock jerk and the first stream of hot spunk shoots hard up the length of my cock and pounds into Suz's pussy,Suz feels this and screams out"oh yes flood me with cum,cum hard for me babes",jet after jet of jism shoots hard into her hot cunt,I've never cum so hard or so long,"Suz you are amazingly sexy"I scream,"you are one amazing fuck,the best ever",slowly our orgasms subside until we are both just moving slightly together,Suz then drops down on top of me and kisses me hard.Then she whispers "that was truly unbelievable, please tell me that won't be the only time we make love",and I tell her"of course it won't be,I could fuck you and make love to you every day,what a sexy sexy woman you are".We then had a couple more drinks and eventually I left for home.
Best Selling Sex Tools and Toys Today
How I Fucked My Sister In Law Wet Pussy How I Fucked My Sister In Law Wet Pussy